The 10th Business Process Management (BPM) and Balanced Scorecard (BSC) 2019
A Pre-Conference Seminar-Workshop of the 10th Six Sigma and Process Improvement Conference 2019
Date: April 24, 2019
Location: AIM Conference Center, Makati City, PH
Practicing BPM allows organizations to evaluate and control their processes to align with business goals. It involves standardizing processes, reducing errors, and mitigating risks. It enables continuous change so the improvements are implemented and sustained over time.
BSC has become a strategic and management tool that enables an organization to align activities to its vision and strategy. Adopting the four (4) perspectives — learning and growth, business process, the customer, and the financial perspectives — and applying it to the Business Process Management render the process improvement more efficient with customer-centricity as the underlying philosophy.
Business Process Management (BPM)
– Concept and Framework of Business Process Management (BPM)
– Process Mapping – Workshop
– Process Tree Diagram – Workshop
– Value Stream Map (VSM) – Workshop
Lunch and Networking Break
The Balanced Scorecard (BSC)
– Understanding the BSC Model
– Process Performance Management
– Suitable Metrics to Assess Process Performance
– Case Study
Distribution of Certificates / End of Seminar
Discount and Payment Scheme
CEOs, Presidents, Managing Directors, General Managers, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Senior Level Managers, Process Owners/Analysts, Lean and Six Sigma Practitioners, Strategic Planners, Corporate Planning Executives, HR Director/Manager, Growth Officer, Customer Experience (CX) Officer, Innovation Champion, Team Leader, and those who are involved in continuous improvement and process excellence program in their organizations.
1. Worth my time! – Melany Tagalogon, Zuellig Pharma Asia-Pac ROHQ
2. Thank you for sharing with us what your company is passionate about. – Joan T. Lozada, Datem Inc.
3. If there would be a follow-up to this workshop, I would be more than willing to attend, because I really want to learn and start the BSC in our company. – Beth To, Citi Global Realty
4. FMI led by Norelyn Babiera is the leading event organizer in the country. I have attended and most satisfied in all of the events they have handled. FMI’s staff (Marketing/Sales) are all good people with kind souls . . . I believe it is a reflection of their head Norelyn Babiera, an efficient person. – Romeo A. Fresnedi Sr., RAFS Foundation Inc.
5. Congratulations to the organization. You did a great job. – Jocelyn R. Broniolo, Philippine National Bank
6. Very good inputs on the proper usage of different types of process mapping or flowcharting. Shared good insights on the strategic planning. Delighted on the food choices. – Rowena R. Navarro, Asia Brewery Inc.
7. I had fun learning. – Mary Rose Estudillo – Datem Inc.
She has conducted various training and consulting on strategic management, quality/systems improvement/ standardization, Balanced Scorecard, performance measurement and monitoring, and organizational development for various clients, such as, Unilever, Macro Asia, Globe Innove, and PLDT, amongst others.
She authored two (2) publications, such as: ‘The Development of an Assessment Model for determining the Level of Total Quality Management adoption in large Philippine Manufacturing Companies: An Exploratory Study and ‘Lean Engineering Education: DNA for Change Planning for the Future of Mechanical Engineering Education with Sustainability, Systems and Ethics Competency’ for ASME, US with three (3) international collaborators. She is a member of the International Resource Panel of the United Nations Environmental Program.
Dr. Beng is a former Associate Professor of Industrial Engineering at the De La Salle University. She finished her BS and MS in Industrial Engineering from the University of the Philippines and Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering from the De La Salle University.
Bryan Ong Gobaco
Director and Senior Consulting Partner
Bryan conducted various trainings and consultancies on Systems Modeling and Optimization, Six Sigma, Quality Systems and Design of Experiments, Market and Industry Study/Research and Process Improvement and Documentation for such prestigious clients as Jollibee Foods, Inc., San Miguel Corporation, National Foods Limited-Australia, Zuellig Pharma Philippines, Nittetsu Metal Corporation, Bataan 2020 Inc., Johnson & Johnson Asia Pacific, and Sanyo Electronics Inc., among others.
Bryan co-authored ‘A Closed Loop Supply Chain for re-manufacturable Electronic Gadgets’ which was presented at the 3rd National Operations Research Congress, and ‘Assessing Advanced Production Strategy in a Service Operation’ presented in the 11th Osaka University-DLSU Academic Research Workshop.
Bryan is a former Professor at the De La Salle University.
He is a graduate of Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering and Master of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering at the De La Salle University. He was conferred ‘Graduate with Distinction Award’ for his Masters degree. Bryan is currently pursuing his Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Engineering at the De La Salle University.