Become a Leader in Hospitality as you gain expertise to move to the next level.
Welcome to the International Hospitality Master’s Degree Program Online USA!
We are pleased with the collaboration between Stratford University (www.stratford.edu) and Fiera de Manila, Inc. (www.fmi.com.ph). This collaboration will lead to a successful, relevant and robust program as we officially represent Stratford University in the Philippines in marketing the Master’s Degree Program (Master of Science in International Hospitality Management).
The mission of Stratford University is to prepare students for rewarding careers through quality educational programs that meet the changing needs of employers and the global community.
Key aspects in the hospitality industry are: Customer service, critical thinking, communication skills, financial management, facilities management, food and beverage management, strategic marketing and effective technology usage.
Stratford University has a long history in hospitality and culinary arts, operating successfully over forty years.
Stratford University provides the perfect combination of background and experience for the benefit of students, educating leaders who can compete in today’s exciting global market.
The Hospitality industry is a vast, global and dynamic industry which is constantly developing and expanding. The program has been developed to expand the knowledge of existing hospitality managers into highly specialized experts. As employers in the hospitality industry increasingly seek managers with higher professional degrees, Stratford University will produce quality hospitality leaders for the Philippines and the world!
1. To develop a critical appreciation of the roles of managers within the hospitality industry.
·2. To develop problem-solving skills to improve the ability to communicate and to operate effectively as individuals within hospitality organizations as part of a team.
3. To gain business skills and acumen, and to cultivate individual entrepreneurial qualities especially within the global hospitality industry.
4. To develop analytical decision making methods.
5. To prepare students with the fundamental knowledge and necessary skills required to be successful in the hospitality industry.
6. To expose students to a variety of areas including facility operations, marketing, food and beverage, housekeeping reservations, financial operations and risk management important.
1. Describe and demonstrate the basic management concepts in organizational areas in Hospitality industry.
2. Apply management theory and operational practices including the fundamental principles underlying management: planning, organizing, directing and controlling in a service-driven industry.
3. Assess the adequacy of strategic and operational decision making through the application of sound fiscal management.
4. Apply effective marketing techniques to develop a strategic, comprehensive marketing plan.
5. Develop sound appropriate customer service plan.
6. Employ effective interpersonal skills in management.
7. Increase oral and written communication skills.
8. Evaluate and choose appropriate technology tools for the Hospitality Industry.
The faculty for the program is drawn from professionals who are both academics and industry experts.
Hotels, resorts, restaurants, corporations, event companies, academe, cruise lines, airlines and tourism industry providers are all seeking trained hospitality professionals globally.
Four year undergraduate degree
Verification of English competency both oral and written
For further details, please log to:
For Inquiries in US, call:
For inquiries in PH, call:
Tel.: +632-896-0639, 896-0637