Be part of this Seminar-Workshop and lead your company to strategic transformation through process management, performance management, customer-centricity, and sustained culture of operational excellence.
Seminar-Workshop Description and Content Outline
Does your organization have the management system required to make strategy execution a competitive advantage?
Does your organization have the leadership capability that looks at process, think lean, focus on customer-centricity, and develop a sustained culture of operational excellence?
This Seminar-Workshop will examine the increasing relevance of strategy execution and performance management in a time of increasing market competition, business and economic uncertainty and change.
Participants will learn and acquire skills and knowledge needed to implement strategic planning, process management, and use Balanced Scorecard Model to improve overall management performance.
Key Seminar Topics
I. Creating a Link Between Strategy, Process and Balanced Scorecard (BSC) Model
1.1 Developing the Strategy: Mission, Vision, Values, Strategic Analysis, and Formulating Strategy
1.2 Translating the Strategy: Defining Strategic Objectives, Selecting Measures, Targets, and Strategic Initiatives – Workshop
1.3 The Balanced Scorecard (BSC) Model
– Defining BSC Framework
– Strategy Map in BSC
– Benefits of BSC
1.4 Defining and Deploying Performance Measures Through Process Structure
– The EFQM Excellence Model
– Design and deploy performance measures
– Update strategy road map
II. Managing and Improving Processes
– Concept and Framework of Business Process Management (BPM)
– Process Map – Workshop
– Process Tree Diagram – Workshop
– ISO 9001 Process Approach
– Lean Thinking: Creating Value by Eliminating Waste
– MUDA, TIMWOOD
– Value Stream Map (VSM) – Workshop
III. Leadership for Strategy Execution
– Developing a Culture of Operational Excellence
– Instill a preferred leadership style/culture in the organization
– Approaches and motivations for senior executives who led BSC implementation in the organization
– Identifying and managing leadership capabilities to ensure a participative culture of accountability
– Achieve sustained performance, values-based leadership and planning that recognizes human dynamics
Who Should Attend
CEOs, Presidents, Managing Directors, Strategic Planners, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Process Owners/Analysts, Risk Managers, Lean and Six Sigma Practitioners, Senior Level Managers and those who are practicing and beginning the journey of business excellence and continuous improvement within their organizations.
What They Say About the Program …
1. The seminar has a unique flow and approach on Strategic Management. Efficiently utilize time presenting concise but catchy and learning discussion for some of those speakers.
– Abigaile Lynne E. Aguila, Asalus Corporation, Intellicare
2. I learned how to be more structured and ever evolving with our own process in the company.
– Renelyn V. Tabuena, Customer Care Manager, Jobstreet.com
3. This was an excellent Seminar-Workshop. I found it well, worth my time and investment.
– John Stanley Stubblefield, John Stubblefield Company
4. The seminar has provided me considerable insights that I can adapt in our current operations.
– Andy Canilao, SVP and CFO, Pacific Concord Properties, Inc.
5. Good job. Nice place and good speakers/trainors for the whole sessions.
– Rosanna Rocero, Customer Care Team Leader, AP Cargo Logistics Inc.
PHP 16,599 + VAT 2 days attendance, inclusive of meals and kit
US$ 450 for Foreign Nationals, inclusive of meals and kit
Discounts and Payment Scheme
– Package of 5 Delegates + 1 Free
– 10% Early Bird Discount (Payment on or before August 31, 2018)
– 20% Discount to Academe/ Students/ Government
– 5% Discount to Past Delegates of Fiera Programs
Fees are inclusive of snacks, lunch and seminar kit.
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FieradeManila/