Social media landscape is changing. Social media is the favourite waterhole of the millennials. This is where they spend the daily average six hours of their computing lifestyle.
As marketers, how can businesses leverage on social media for lead generation and brand building?
Social media marketing is a low cost and high ROI platform. In 2018, marketers are expected to spend more time right here. According to a study from TEKsystems 2017, social media budgets will expand even further.
To keep up with this trend, marketers promote stories on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn News Feed; and concentrate more on creating quality content and videos that engages users.
What are the recent updates in FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn that marketers should pay attention to?
How do marketers make campaigns in social media? What are the steps to jumpstart campaigns?
How do marketers leverage on social listening?
It is more than just listening to the Voice of Customer (VoC), but rather how well do marketers listen to VoC amidst the noise and clutter. Social listening tools help you to track, analyze, and leverage social media conversations more effectively.
Growing and scaling your brand is now easier yet trickier than ever. Hence, there is a need
to study the changes and dynamics of the tools and platforms we used in customer engagement and lead generation.
This seminar-workshop will guide marketers on the use of social media primarily for lead generation. It will discuss the role of social media within the framework of customer journey, steps to jumpstart social media campaign for paid campaigns, how to capture leads, content development and marketing, social listening and tools, social media analytics and intelligence, evaluate ROIs & recommendations, and case studies discussion.
Key Seminar Topics
1. The Role of Social Media – a discussion on how social media play in the customer journey process and understanding the dynamics of social media in the full funnel.
2. Process Guide in Social Media Campaign for Paid Campaigns – steps to jumpstart paid campaigns to include targeting and segmenting audience (demographics, geo-location and psychographics).
3. Capturing Leads – 5 strategic ways to capture leads in social media.
4. Social Listening – learn the importance of social listening for meaningful insights, understanding customers and markets, and identification of trends and sentiments in the conversations.
5. Content Development and Marketing – use of storytelling in creating content, stunning visuals and videos
in social posts and conversations.
6. Social Media Analytics and Intelligence – track signals in noises and conversations to establish dominant trends as support to data-informed decision-making. A strategic tool to set metrics, KPIs and evaluate ROIs of campaign.
7. Case Studies – a discussion of successful social media campaigns and why it works.
Who Should Attend
CMOs, Brand Marketers, Category Managers, Advertising Managers, Digital Marketers, Ad Agencies, Publishers, Media, Telcos, Content Providers, Bloggers, E-Commerce Entrepreneurs, Suppliers, Government, Academe, Digital Marketing Service Providers and those involved in digital marketing and advertising campaigns.
PHP 8,999 + VAT inclusive, meals and kit
Payment and Discount Scheme
– Package of 5 + 1 (send 5 delegates and get additional 1 for free)
– 10% Discount to Early Bird (Register and Pay on or before May 15, 2018)
– 20% Discount to Academe/Students/Government
The Resource Speaker and Expert
Jonas de los Reyes
Digital Marketing Consultant, Tech Entrepreneur
Currently, Jonas is a Digital Marketing Consultant and Tech Entrepreneur.
Previously, he was the Digital Head of Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI). He is a digital entrepreneur with 15 years of combined experience in product management, digital marketing and social media strategy.
He is the Managing Director and Co-Founder of Socialytics, Inc. for 3 years, a social media marketing company focused on providing services for companies and brands who want to find, engage and form enduring relationships with their fans, followers and advocates.
He was the Managing Director of The Loop Digital Marketing, a strategic digital marketing agency.
Prior to venturing into digital agency life, Jonas was the Country Manager for the Philippines of ThoughtBuzz Pte. Ltd., a Singapore-based startup that expanded into the country to offer social media monitoring and social customer relationship management products and solutions.
He worked with Yahoo! Southeast Asia as Lead Community Manager for almost 4 years and with other local startups, such as, Yehey.com, Chikka Asia, and EYP.ph.
He holds a BA degree in Communication Research from the University of the Philippines and pursuing his MBA program at De La Salle University.
Call: +632-8960639, 8960637
Visit Website: www.fmi.com.ph
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fierademla