Social media landscape is changing. Social media is the favourite waterhole of the millennials and GenZs. This is where they spend the daily average six hours of their computing lifestyle.
As marketers, how can businesses leverage social media for lead generation and brand building?
Social media marketing is a low cost and high ROI platform. In 2019, marketers are expected to spend more time right here.
According to a study from TEKsystems 2017, social media budgets will expand even further.
To keep up with this trend, marketers promote stories on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn News Feed;
and concentrate more on creating quality content and videos that engages users.
How do marketers make campaigns in social media?
How do marketers leverage social listening?
It is more than just listening to the Voice of Customer (VoC), but rather how well do marketers listen to VoC amidst
the noise and clutter. Social listening tools help you to track, analyze, and leverage social media conversations more effectively.
Growing and scaling your brand is easier now yet trickier than ever. Hence, there is a need to study the changes and dynamics of the tools and platforms we used in customer engagement and lead generation.
This seminar-workshop will guide marketers on the use of social media primarily for lead generation. It discusses the role of social media within the framework of customer journey, steps to jump start social media campaign for paid campaigns, how to capture leads, content development and marketing, social listening and tools, social media analytics and intelligence, evaluate ROIs & recommendations, and case studies discussion.
Key Seminar Topics
1. The Role of Social Media – a discussion on how social media play in the customer journey process and understanding the dynamics of social media in the full funnel.
2. Process Guide in Social Media Campaign for Paid Campaigns – steps to jump start paid campaigns to include targeting and segmenting audience (demographics, geo-location, and psychographics).
3. Capturing Leads – strategic ways to capture leads in social media.
4. Social Listening – learn the importance of social listening for meaningful insights, understanding customers and markets,
and identification of trends and sentiments in the conversations.
5. Content Development and Marketing – use of storytelling in creating content, stunning visuals and videos
in social posts and conversations.
6. Social Media Analytics and Intelligence – track signals in noises and conversations to establish dominant trends
as support to data-informed decision-making. A strategic tool to set metrics, KPIs and evaluate ROIs of campaign.
7. Case Studies – a discussion of successful social media campaigns and why it works.
Who Should Attend
CMOs, Brand Marketers, Category Managers, Advertising Managers, Digital Marketers, Ad Agencies, Publishers, Media, Telcos, Content Providers, Bloggers, E-Commerce Entrepreneurs, Suppliers, Government, Academe, Digital Marketing Service Providers and those involved in digital marketing and advertising campaigns.
PHP 9,499 + VAT inclusive, meals and kit
Payment and Discount Scheme (choose one discount only)
– Package of 5 + 1 (send 5 delegates and get additional 1 for free)
– 10% Discount to Early Bird (Register and Pay on or before July 31, 2019)
– 20% Discount to Academe/Students/Government
– 5% Discount to Past delegates of Fiera programs
Call: +632-896-0639, 896-0637
Fax: +632-896-0637, 890-2101
Visit Website: www.fmi.com.ph
The Resource Speaker and Expert
Digital Strategy – OxytocinGroup™
Consultant for Digital, Innovation, Experience, Delivery
Weslee believes that organizations shouldn’t just have a social presence ‘just to have one’ or to ‘run with the trend’. In this age where everything is posted on social media, you need to take advantage and give the best experience. That doesn’t mean you have to be on every channel, it means that you need to make sure you have a good strategy in place to meet customer needs and wants.
He has helped many small, medium and large businesses scale their social presence, digital strategy, and customer acquisition. He specializes in creating strategies that focus on delivering a better experience because, in this age, it’s not about being the best, it’s about giving the best experience. Through the years, he has developed and executed successful social media strategies that work.
Weslee speaks and holds workshops around Asia and the Philippines on Optimizing your Social Presence, Optimizing your User Experience, Building a Better Growth Strategy and other related digital marketing topics.
Weslee has worked with businesses and companies from industries such as: Logistics, Petroleum, Hospitality, Digital Delivery and Media, Education, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Entertainment, Industrial Services, and Real Estate, and eCommerce.
Weslee is currently focusing on digital strategy initiatives at OxytocinGroup™ for the group brands.
Reviews – What they say about the program ….
1. Very organized and Informative workshop.
– Cherry Ann Co, Bridges Travel and Tours.
2. I learned a lot of new things about social media that will help me improve our company’s website. I loved that all of the speakers are knowledgeable.
– Ysabela Espinas, Exatech
3. In-depth seminar on social media.
– Ann Bernadette M. Callanta, Inquirer Interactive
4. All the speakers were able to enlighten me about digital campaign.
– Arianne S. Tomacruz, Toolbox Creatives Designs, Inc.
5. Obtaining new learnings that we may apply on what we are doing in our company.
– Paulo Juan, Malayan Insurance.
6. Great Topic Outline. Speakers were very knowledgeable with the topic.
– Tricia Palola, MACARE Medicals
7. It was indeed helpful in making your business grow and diverse in a strategic digital marketing aspect.
– Alexandra Nicole Orgasan, DS Prats Group of Companies
8. The new knowledge by the speakers. Those are the ideas that can’t be searchable and speakers experience helps a lot.
– Queen Vinluan, MBHMI
9. I love most the techniques/templated applications we can readily use for our own social media marketing campaigns.
– Asle Carey A. Ciscar, ADA Manufacturing Corporation
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fierademanila