Selling is a skill. Be the world’s greatest salesman.
Every marketer wants to win customers and increase sales.
You can be a prolific and effective salesman by learning and understanding customers – their needs, motivations, interests, thinking, behavior, and resources.
Know the selling process, strategies, creative approaches, tips and techniques. Learn what and how to prepare for sales pitches, deck presentations, and audience projections.
Get insights on how to do negotiation with customers, lead them to conversions and close deals. Know how to win and keep customers and nurture customer engagement and relationships.
1. Learn and understand customers’ overall profile – needs, interests, preferences, thinking, behavior and lifestyle.
2. Know the selling process, approaches and strategies.
3. Know how to prepare sales presentation materials, kits and sales pitches.
4. Get insights on sales negotiations, closing sales and deals.
5. Learn how to keep customers for repeat and sustainable business.
Key Training Topics
1. Understanding the Customer, The Customer Journey, Prospecting Customers
2. The Selling Process, Approach and Strategies
3. Preparing Your Sales Presentation and Pitches
4. Sales Negotiations and Techniques
5. How To Handle Customer Objections
6. Closing Sales and Deals
7. Winning and Keeping Customer
8. Nurturing Customer Engagement and Relationships
Who Should Attend
Sales Managers, Customer Service Representatives and Agents, Customer Care Personnel, Business Development Managers, Product Managers, Brand Managers, Marketing Managers, Fund Raisers, Account Managers, Account Officers, Sales Executives, Sales Representatives, Branch Heads, Front Liners and those who are involved in the business of selling products/ services and customer relation management.
The Resource Speaker and Expert
Bernard N. San Juan III
TrueLogic Online Solutions, Inc.
Bernard has a proven track record in the field of sales, sales management and training, workforce management, HR, online marketing, eCommerce and web development.
In 2000, he started with the local web-portal, Filonline, to his current position as General Manager of Truelogic Online Solutions.
In over 14 years, he coached dozens of successful sales professionals, trained sales teams, managed the business in the development of hundreds of websites, over a thousand digital marketing projects, managed e-commerce online stores, incorporated four companies and grown three start-ups to multi-million dollar-sized companies – 360Training.com, Shopster.com, MartinPrint.com.au, LWCI/iFLOOR.com.
Reviews – What They Say About The Program
1. ‘He is very knowledgeable with the subject and very engaging.’ – Sem John Flores, Sunjin Philippines Corp.
2. ‘Topics are very timely and relevant to me.’ – B.A. Martinez, Gigamare, Inc.
3. ‘Exceeded my expectations. The payment was worth it.’ – Bernadine Pabellan, AB Capital and Investment Corp.
4. ‘It was a very fulfilling & informative day.’ – Gennete Paccial, Promotexter Philippines, Inc.
5. ‘I learned a lot from Bernard. I needed that refresher and new insights.’ – Niño Divino Tuason, Vantage Point Print House, Inc.
PHP 6,999 + VAT
Fees are inclusive of meals and kits for 1 day.
Discount Scheme (choose one discount only)
Best Buy Promo (send 5 delegates and get additional 1 for free)
20% Discount for Academe/Students/Government/NGOs
5% Discount to Past Delegates
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fierademla