‘Some risks that are thought to be unknown, are not unknown. With some foresight and critical thought, some risks that at first glance may seem unforeseen, can in fact be foreseen. Armed with the right set of tools, procedures, knowledge and insight, light can be shed on variables that lead to risk, allowing us to manage them.’
– Daniel Wagner, CEO, Country Risk Solutions
Risk Management is not just a process but a discipline that every organization needs to institutionalize. Risks, although may or may not happen, Management should ensure that risk management is included on key management and operational processes within the organization in order to minimize if not to eliminate its negative impact to the company’s various initiatives.
Six Sigma is a proven methodology that leads to breakthrough performance of various companies. This seminar-workshop leverages on the methodology and tools used in Six Sigma in improving variation and defects that can be defined as operational risks.
This seminar-workshop discussed the application of Six Sigma Thinking and Tools in operations and project risk management initiatives in support of the overall operational excellence activities of an organization. With the rapidly changing market shifts, organizations are under pressure to implement effective control measures. It is not easy to manage all of these uncertainties (risks) and react to the changing business dynamics to be more competitive in the market.
KEY SEMINAR TOPICS
A. Risk Management Process
1. Establishing Context
2. Identifying Risks
3. Analyzing and Quantifying Risks
4. Integrating Risks
5. Assessing and Prioritizing Risks
6. Treating and Exploiting Risks
7. Monitoring and Reviewing
B. Six Sigma Tools and Concepts
1. Variation-based Management
2. Voice of the Customer (VoC) and Voice of the Process (VoP)
3. Process Flow Analysis
4. Cause and Effect Matrix
5. Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
6. Control Charts
7. Balanced Scorecard
Who Should Attend
CEOs, Presidents, General Managers, Managing Directors, Senior Level Officers and Managers, Lean Six Sigma Practitioners, Strategic Corporate Planners, Risk Managers, Finance Managers, Auditors, Process Owners and Analysts, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Department Heads, Division Managers in various industry sectors, and those who are involved in business excellence and continuous improvement within their organizations.
The Resource Speaker and Expert
Michael Victor H. Sibayan
Managing Consultant, MVHS Management Consultancy
Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Michael Victor H. Sibayan (Mike), is an experienced corporate executive, consultant and trainer that carries with him more than twenty (20) years of experience with a record of accomplishments in the area of Operations Management, Business Process Improvement, Project and Program Management, Process Documentation, Methods Analysis, Change Management, Training & Development, Risk Management, Business Continuity Planning, Crisis Management, Information Security and Business Analysis. With exposure and skills application in different industries, such as, Telecommunications, Financial Services/Insurance, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Hospitality, Cruise and Academe.
Mike is the former Vice President-ROHQ Philippine Operations of Famous City Holdings Ltd. – ROHQ (Star Cruises).
Mike Sibayan holds a degree in Industrial Engineering with minor in Mechanical Engineering from the De La Salle University. He is a Six Sigma Black Belt and a former Trustee of the Philippine Society for Quality (PSQ).
Discounts and Payment Scheme
PHP 7,599 + VAT per day
Package of 5 Delegates + 1 Free
20% Discount to Academe/Students Government
10% Discount to NGOs, Trade Associations, Chamber of Commerce
Fees are inclusive of snacks, lunch and seminar kit
What They Say About the Program
1. We are currently doing the business improvement project in our organization. This seminar gave us the roadmap and the tools needed to achieve our project milestones – Rene L. Orias, Senior Operations Auditor, Del Monte Fresh Produce Philippines, Inc.
2. Very informative and interesting – Thumbelina Tan, Service Operations, Makati Medical Center
3. Good start for my group and organization as we move towards operational excellence. Insights, theories, learnings are applicable and eye-opener – Eleanor O. Domingo, QMD Manager, Magsaysay Transport and Logistics Corporation
4. My know-how in strategic planning was widened and elaborated – Louie G. Llantada, Corporate Planning Assistant, Isuzu Philippines Corporation
5. Very informative and highly recommended to others – Charito P. Cornejo, HR Supervisor, Claymount Associates Philippines, Inc
6. Speaker’s mastery and presentation skills are both excellent – Mayla Fabian, Systems Analyst, Watsons Personal Care
7. Speaker interacts and guides us in our workshop and explain well – Barbara Joyce de Guzman, Implementation Specialist, ICTSI
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fierademanila