The 9th Strategic Management System through Process Management and Balanced Scorecard Model (BSC) Seminar – Workshop 2018
Date: November 15 - 16, 2018
Location: Makati Sports Club, Makati City, PH
Be part of this Seminar-Workshop and lead your company to strategic transformation through process management, performance management, customer-centricity, and sustained culture of operational excellence.
Seminar-Workshop Description and Content Outline
Does your organization have the management system required to make strategy execution a competitive advantage?
Does your organization have the leadership capability that looks at process, think lean, focus on customer-centricity, and develop a sustained culture of operational excellence?
This Seminar-Workshop will examine the increasing relevance of strategy execution and performance management in a time of increasing market competition, business and economic uncertainty and change.
Participants will learn and acquire skills and knowledge needed to implement strategic planning, process management, and use Balanced Scorecard Model to improve overall management performance.
Key Seminar Topics
I. Creating a Link Between Strategy, Process and Balanced Scorecard (BSC) Model
1.1 Developing the Strategy: Mission, Vision, Values, Strategic Analysis, and Formulating Strategy
1.2 Translating the Strategy: Defining Strategic Objectives, Selecting Measures, Targets, and Strategic Initiatives – Workshop
1.3 The Balanced Scorecard (BSC) Model
– Defining BSC Framework
– Strategy Map in BSC
– Benefits of BSC
1.4 Defining and Deploying Performance Measures Through Process Structure
– The EFQM Excellence Model
– Design and deploy performance measures
– Update strategy road map
II. Managing and Improving Processes
– Concept and Framework of Business Process Management (BPM)
– Process Map – Workshop
– Process Tree Diagram – Workshop
– ISO 9001 Process Approach
III. Improving Processes
– Lean Thinking: Creating Value by Eliminating Waste
– MUDA, TIMWOOD
– Value Stream Map (VSM) – Workshop
IV. Leadership for Strategy Execution
– Developing a Culture of Operational Excellence
– Instill a preferred leadership style/culture in the organization
– Approaches and motivations for senior executives who led BSC implementation in the organization
– Identifying and managing leadership capabilities to ensure a participative culture of accountability
– Achieve sustained performance, values-based leadership and planning that recognizes human dynamics
Who Should Attend
CEOs, Presidents, Managing Directors, Strategic Planners, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Process Owners/Analysts, Risk Managers, Lean and Six Sigma Practitioners, Senior Level Managers and those who are practicing and beginning the journey of business excellence and continuous improvement within their organizations.
What They Say About the Program …
1. The seminar has a unique flow and approach on Strategic Management. Efficiently utilize time presenting concise but catchy and learning discussion for some of those speakers.
– Abigaile Lynne E. Aguila, Asalus Corporation, Intellicare
2. I learned how to be more structured and ever evolving with our own process in the company.
– Renelyn V. Tabuena, Customer Care Manager, Jobstreet.com
3. This was an excellent Seminar-Workshop. I found it well, worth my time and investment.
– John Stanley Stubblefield, John Stubblefield Company
4. The seminar has provided me considerable insights that I can adapt in our current operations.
– Andy Canilao, SVP and CFO, Pacific Concord Properties, Inc.
5. Good job. Nice place and good speakers/trainors for the whole sessions.
– Rosanna Rocero, Customer Care Team Leader, AP Cargo Logistics Inc.
PHP 16,599 + VAT 2 days attendance, inclusive of meals and kit
US$ 450 for Foreign Nationals, inclusive of meals and kit
Discounts and Payment Scheme
– Package of 5 Delegates + 1 Free
– 20% Discount to Academe/ Students/ Government
– 5% Discount to Past Delegates of Fiera Programs
Fees are inclusive of snacks, lunch and seminar kit.
The Resource Speakers and Experts
She has conducted various training and consulting on strategic management, quality and systems improvement, Balanced Scorecard, performance measurement & monitoring, and organizational development for various clients.
She authored two (2) publications, such as: ‘The Development of an Assessment Model for determining the Level of Total Quality Management adoption in large Philippine Manufacturing Companies: An Exploratory Study and ‘Lean Engineering Education: DNA for Change Planning for the Future of Mechanical Engineering Education with Sustainability, Systems and Ethics Competency’ for ASME, US with three (3) international collaborators.
Dr. Beng is a former Associate Professor at the De La Salle University. She finished her BS and MS in Industrial Engineering from the University of the Philippines and Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering from the De La Salle University.
She is a member of the International Resource Panel of the United Nations Environmental Program.
Vice Chairperson and Assistant Professor
Department of Industrial Engineering
De La Salle University
He conducted various trainings and consultancies on Systems Modeling and Optimization, Six Sigma, Quality Systems and Design of Experiments, Market and Industry Study/Research and Process Improvement and Documentation for such prestigious clients as Jollibee Foods, Inc., San Miguel Corporation, National Foods Limited-Australia, Zuellig Pharma Philippines, Nittetsu Metal Corporation, Bataan 2020 Inc., Johnson & Johnson Asia Pacific, and Sanyo Electronics Inc., among others. Bryan co-authored ‘A Closed Loop Supply Chain for re-manufacturable Electronic Gadgets’ which was presented at the 3rd National Operations Research Congress, and ‘Assessing Advanced Production Strategy in a Service Operation’ presented in the 11th Osaka University-DLSU Academic Research Workshop. He earned both his Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering and his Master of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering at the De La Salle University. He was conferred ‘Graduate with Distinction Award’ for his Master of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering. Bryan is currently pursuing his Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Engineering at the De La Salle University.
Managing Consultant, MVHS Management Consultancy
Six Sigma Black Belt
Michael Victor H. Sibayan (Mike), is an experienced corporate executive, consultant and trainer that carries with him more than twenty (20) years of experience with a record of accomplishments in the area of Operations Management, Business Process Improvement, Project and Program Management, Process Documentation, Methods Analysis, Change Management, Training & Development, Risk Management, Business Continuity Planning, Crisis Management, Information Security and Business Analysis. With exposure and skills application in different industries, such as, Telecommunications, Financial Services/Insurance, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Hospitality, Cruise and Academe.
Mike is the former Vice President-ROHQ Philippine Operations of Famous City Holdings Ltd. – ROHQ (Star Cruises).
Mike Sibayan holds a degree in Industrial Engineering with minor in Mechanical Engineering from the De La Salle University. He is a Six Sigma Black Belt and a former Trustee of the Philippine Society for Quality (PSQ).
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FieradeManila/