Disruptive change is accelerating and companies today face more ambiguity than ever before. But with ambiguity comes opportunity. Business leaders equipped to act in the face of uncertainty can build paths to growth that never been imagined. They can own the future instead of being disrupted by it.
New technologies, unexpected competitors, and fast-shifting customer tastes are upending established market leaders at an increasing rate. Business models that worked reliably for decades are struggling to deliver growth. Your customers today may not be your customers tomorrow. Traditional approaches to strategy and growth are insufficient. They analyze the past to predict the future. They are facing the wrong way.
To respond successfully, leaders need a future proof approach to strategy. They must live the ‘new rules of strategy’ which requires exploring scenarios, testing assumptions, engaging in data-informed dialogues, and conducting effective experiments.
This conference with a world-renowned Innovation Guru, Scott D. Anthony, will help business leaders spot tomorrow’s disruptions – today, create an inspirational vision of the next version of your organization, and surface key assumptions that will determine the path to the future.
Key Conference Topics
1. Driving Dual Transformation
– Key concepts from the book Dual Transformation and relevant case studies
2. The New Rules of Strategy
– The dangers of a fixed strategy in the face of substantial changes in the competitive environment
3. Baseline the Present Reality
– Disruptive threats and common barriers that stand in the way of an organization’s success
4. Explore the Future Environment
– Collective view on the top trends impacting most organizations in the future
5. Clarify the Future Ambition
– Shaping what tomorrow’s organization look like and what changes or remains constant
6. Define the Path to the Future
– Critical initiatives to deliver the future and the balance between accelerating strategic initiatives and building capabilities
7. Leadership principles amidst uncertainty
– Maximize success by adopting key leadership principles (e.g. embracing fear and discomfort in an era of uncertainty)
The Resource Speaker and Expert
Scott D. Anthony
Managing Partner, Innosight
Scott D. Anthony is the Managing Partner of Innosight, an elected role he has served since 2012. Based in Innosight’s Singapore office since 2010, he also leads its Asian consulting operations and its venture-capital investment activities.
In his 14 years with Innosight, Scott has advised senior leaders in companies, such as, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, SingTel, Kraft, General Electric, LG, the Ayala Group, and Cisco Systems on topics of growth and innovation. He has extensive experience in emerging markets, particularly in India, China, and the Philippines.
Scott has written extensively about innovation. He is the lead author of the Harvard Business Review Press book Dual Transformation: How to Reposition Today’s Business While Creating the Future (April 2017). He has written six other books, including Seeing What’s Next (with Harvard Professor and Innosight Co-Founder
Dr. Clayton Christensen, PhD.), The Little Black Book of Innovation, and The First Mile.
He is on the Board of Directors of MediaCorp, a diversified media company based in Singapore, and chairs the investment committee for IDEAS Ventures. He is a prolific contributor to Harvard Business Review, and has twice been nominated for the Thinkers50 Innovation Award. Scott received a BA in economics, Summa Cum Laude, from Dartmouth College, and an MBA with high distinction from Harvard Business School, where he was a Baker Scholar.
Top Reasons To Attend
After attending the Innovation Conference, business managers, leaders and executives will be better equipped to:
• Deal with strategic uncertainty
• Respond to the threats of commoditization or disruption
• Apply innovation best practices in their daily role
• Train their team with the ‘right’ mindset
Who Should Attend
CEOs, Presidents, Managing Directors, General Managers, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Senior Level Decision Makers, Innovators, Business Development Directors, Process Owners/Analysts, Strategic Planners, Corporate Planning Executives, Lean, Six Sigma and Quality Managers, and those who are involved in, or responsible for setting, influencing and/or driving innovation, strategy, marketing, new product or business development, ideation and concept development, sustainability, innovation architecture, research and development, and practicing business excellence and continuous improvements in their organization.
Registration Fee and Discounts
PHP 18,000 + VAT from February 01-19, 2018
PHP 19,000 + VAT on February 20, 2018
Fees are inclusive of meals and kit.
Package of 5 + 1 (register 5 delegates and get additional 1 for free)
20% Discount for Academe/Students/Government/NGOs
‘Reviews – What They Say About Previous Program’ …
1. I am so glad that our company send us to attend this conference. I always have passion for innovation and this has further inspired me to lead, champion and fire up a culture of Innovation in our organization. Thanks to the organizers and speakers for the new insights and learnings! – Chille G. Mabanag, Intellicare
2. Excellent. Innovation being complex as it is, Mr. Scott explained it in a way where it was possible to attain in different businesses. – Nyrene Rozza Quitos, Hedcor, Inc.
3. Learned 2 – 3 new strategies that I could use to our organization’s innovation program. – Ronaldo V. Lapiña, Lear Corporation
4. Scott Anthony was a great speaker. It was worth attending. – Dr. Cyril Joseph Tolosa, Novartis Healthcare Philippines, Inc.
5. Conference is engaging! Looking forward for another Innovation Conference in the future. – Mark Khris Santiago, CIS Bayad Center Inc.
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow Fiera de Manila, Inc.
FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fierademla